Made from genuine 100% sheep skin leather soft and supple and lightweight.
1. 2 left and right front side vertically positioned zip pockets as shown in pictures.
2. 2 left and right front chest zip pockets as shown in picture.
3. premium grade polyester / rayon lining with poly fill between the fabric lining and leather skin.
4. High quality antique brass Front zip opening.
Color offered: Dark Brown & Black
We will need the following point of measurements in order to ensure the jacket is made according to the measurements provided by you. It is recommended that you obtain a family member or a friends assistance to take the measurements.
Point of Measurements & how to measure a custom made leather jacket:
1. Shoulder: Measure from tip of your left shoulder across back to the tip of your right shoulder.
2. Sleeves: Start measuring from your shoulder seam, with your arm slightly bent, to the tip of your wrist.
3. Chest / Bust: Keep the arms relaxed to your sides, measure the fullest circumference of the chest/bust, while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
4. Waist: Measure your waist where you wear or button your pants .
5. Length: Start measuring from the back at the center of the shoulder, just below back of the collar to the position where you want the length of the jacket to end. Standard length is 22". You can have a length of upto 24" at no extra cost. Above 24" back body length $5.00 charge for additional length only.
Standard length of the jacket varies for every design. If requested standard length can be increased at nominal charges. No fancy forms to fill or tricky details.
Just email us the above mentioned point of measurements upon successful bid and cleared payment and we will initiate the jacket making process.